Monday, August 31, 2009

Stamp something for someone special!

Today's card is a cute cat card for my friends birthday next week. The card is also my entry for this week's "stamp something" challenge blog. This will be the first time I have entered this challenge blog,how exciting! The theme this week is "animals" on your cards. Recipe:
  • Coredinations black magic card,embossed then sanded.
  • DCWV ribbon
  • Prima flowers
  • PB image coloured with promarkers
  • Cuddly buddly stamped greeting

Hope you had a great bank holiday weekend,whatever you did. We went camping in Canterbury to attend our friends birthday party,weather was lovely and we camped in an orchard! Would have been very idyllic if my little monkey hadn't of kept the campsite awake half the night!

XXX

2 comments:

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is adorable! I LOVE this image! Great detail work, too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Ness. I adore this cute PB image!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~