Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Improvements

Today's card is another Christmas card made with the free stamp from "Creativity" magazine. I Haven't seen any sketches I like this week on the challenge blogs so it was great to just do what I fancied!
I have researched some nice simpler layouts recently, I defiantly think less is more with my cards!
This weekend I have been making good progress in the craft shed, a friend kindly built me a new wall mounted ribbon rack! I am very pleased with it,just need a few more reels to make it look less empty ;)
I also had a good clean out and hoover, with a little help from Zack!!!!
xxx

3 comments:

Victoria said...

So cute Ness! Love the LO. I agree less is more! Looks like your craft shed is coming along nicely!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Patti J. said...

Wowzwer's Ness! Looks like you have a wonderful place to work! Love your ribbon racks! Everything looks so neat and tidy! And your little guy is too cute for words! (looks a lot like his momma!!!). Great card, by the way!!!

Julie said...

A cute card. Love your shed, I've just had one built, and am in the middle of moving into it at the mo.
Julie x