Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Flowers for a friend....

Today's card is for the "spoon full of sugar" challenge blog,the theme was floral fantasy! I needed to make a get well card for a close friend so I thought it was the ideal challenge! I used FF stickers as I couldn't find a FF image for "get well" cards. I have also embellished a Teddy bear for part of her gift. I will hopefully get around to taking a picture of it soon! Recipe
  • Scalloped card blank
  • Pink sequin ribbon (Paperchase)
  • Prima flowers
  • brads
  • FF stickers
  • Nesties Dahlia die cut pink card
  • glitter glue

Hope you like it!

We had a hectic week last week. We spent the weekend camping in Brighton for Pride, so I have not had much time to craft. I hope to have a few more evenings to myself this weekend.

xxx

2 comments:

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is adorable! Love the colours you've used and the cute image. In answer to your question left on my blog - many hours! katxx

Ana Baird said...

Oh Ness this is super adorable! Great desing and colours!