Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas for the guys!

Today's card is my entry for this weeks Penny black challenge "Christmas for the men". I decided to make a card for my brother using one of the images from my clear stamp set. Thought I would emboss the lines on the card & keep the embellishments minimal for a masculine feel card. Recipe:
  • Pb image coloured with promarkers
  • Papermill card
  • Nesties dies
  • Embossed lines using crafters companion embossing board.
  • Ribbon & pearls from stash
  • Computer generated greeting

Hope you are having a good week. I will not be around much at the end of the week as I am working over time at work this weekend. I've got to get the pennies in for Christmas!

xxx

5 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Hi Vanessa, loving the image and colours. A touchy feely card with the embossing, lovely! xxx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card vanessa...love the image......perfect for a male card ...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

Patti J said...

Great card Nessie!!! Love that critter in the tree! Makes me think of a cat we had one year...only one year! Too much fun - thanks for sharing!

Ana Baird said...

Gorgeous! what a great image! Love your colouring too Ness!

scrappyjacky said...

What a great image....haven't seen this one before....lovely card for a guy....never easy I find.