Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Baby Blues.....

Today's card for friends to celebrate their new arrival, baby Joshua! The card is also my entry for the "jc&bc" challenge blog, I loved this clean & simple sketch this week, just my style.
Recipe:
  • Sandylion papers
  • Coredinations card stock
  • Cuttlebug die cut baby
  • Cuttlebug swiss dots embossed card
  • Cuttlebug die cut name
  • Ribbon from stash

Hope you are all well, sorry I've not had the time or inclination to post much ;) I have just returned from a fab weekend away with Hubby in Stratford upon Avon. A lovely place, even managed to find a craft shop & treated myself to a few 12x12 papers to inspire me & try to get my mojo back!!!

xxx

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Lovely card, it's so good I can't see how your mojo's gone. Maybe it's just hiding waiting to be found Lol!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

PAM HAIRFIELD said...

Such a precious card.

nessy said...

gorgeous card ness ~ works so well with the sketch!!
thanks for playing along with the fun on JCBC!
vanessa xx
maybe i need a craft buying trip to get my mojo back!!

Spyder said...

Lovely card.Love the simpleness of it, it's soo precious! I keep putting in wrong links so I hope this works! There's something on my blog for you, you will find ithere if I did.

Frau Ninchen said...

so cute...love your card!
thanks for joining us at jcbc!

xoxo janina