Thursday, May 21, 2009

The cat thats got her cream(in laptop form!)

This is today's card I have made for the "creative inspirations" challenge bog. This is my first attempt at one of their challenges.
Natalie has done a fab sketch this week,and as always I adapted it to meet my needs!
I used DCWV fab papers,and the stamped cat image is from my inkadinkadoo clear set. Ribbons,buttons & fish bone charm to embellish.
I am now getting to grips with my new laptop. I am hopefully going to be able to keep updating my blog more frequently as I won't have too wait my turn for the home PC.
Happy crafting
xxx

2 comments:

helen said...

gorgeous card hon i love the little fish charm ...perfect
hugs
helen x

Cheryl said...

Fabulous,love the images and charm!!! A great job on the sketch!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
Hugs xx