Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1,2,3 a new PC!

This is my entry for this week's PB challenge,"recipe 1,2,3". I used three Prima flowers, two HOTP papers and one pearl brad. My favourite & most versatile stamp ever for the main image! Well hopefully our new laptop will be arriving today so even thou I still won't have the scanner I will have my own PC. Since borrowing Dad's notebook Ive become a dab hand at photographing & uploading from my camera,so at least Ive learnt a new skill!!! Happy crafting xxx

4 comments:

helen said...

fab card hon love the ikkle froggy lovely colour choice too ....fab job with the photos too
hugs
helen x

nessy said...

how exciting ness ~new laptop!!! hope that means more cards on your blog!!
love that cheeky chap ~lovley bright spring colours ~delightful card
vanessa xx

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! I love this fun stamp! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card....and I love that cute little froggie......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....Hugs Kath xxxxx