Monday, February 09, 2009

Sketch Saturday

Hello all, I hope you had a good weekend. I had a lovely day out with the girls on Saturday which obviously involved shopping & lunch!!! Then Sunday we had a nice winters walk at Virginia Waters. The card above is my entry for this weeks Sketch challenge. I am not sure about the card thou, its unusual for me not to have a stamped centerpiece. My mum brought me these nice 3D heart stickers from Anita's so I made the card for her to give to Dad. I love the simple but really effective layout of this weeks sketch.
I made this card using one of the lovely images from another Blogger. Stamped tag was a freebie from a magazine, Embellished with Prima flower & brads.
I hope to have a catch up with every ones blogs and awards I have kindly received etc... I just have a mega busy week ahead, so I will apologise in advance if I don't have time to collect awards & update blog etc....
Have a fab week
xxxxxxx

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

fantastic cards! Love the new look of your blog!

nessy said...

thought i had clicked the wrong button ~new blog looks fab nessie!!
lovely cards ~ love that amazing heart!!
won`t be sending you any awards then!!!! only joking ~i know just what you mean ~if you are busy and get behind you never catch up!!
vanessa xx

tracie said...

Two gorgeous card Vaness, love them both - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card :)
thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Hugs Ria