Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sketch Saturday Card

This is my entry for this weeks sketch Saturday challenge. To be honest its not been my favourite sketch,but I still enjoyed the challenge. Consequently I am not that happy with the end result!!! However I know it's good to try new layouts etc... I am hooked on thier fab challenges and have a folder full of sketches for inspiration now!
I used image from Stacey coloured with Promarkers.Then layered on to DCWV papers and embellished with Prima flowers and brads.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the soft colors and the sweet image.

CraftyC said...

Think your cards looks lovely Nessie. I love the challenges to, great for when you loose your mojo as well!
Clairex

Debbie said...

Great card Ness! fab image and you have coloured it beautifully. I love all of the gorgeous details you have added. Debbie x

nessy said...

love the card ~lovely soft colours and just love that image!!
vanessa xx

Jo said...

beautiful card, fab image and colours.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge!
Jo xx

Gill said...

Gorgeous card Ness, love the colours and your image is beautiful, thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs Gill x