Friday, March 02, 2012

Birthday Boy!!!!!

Today I thought I would update my blog and do a post, its been ages since my last one!!!! This is a birthday card I have made for my gorgeous little man who will be five next week!!! I can't believe where that time has gone. Zack is very into ships and boats at the moment following a visit to Portsmouth dockyard with the Grandparents over half term. Hence I decided on a boat themed card using my "need for speed" stamp set from Stampin up.

I have really enjoyed being part of Sarah Jane's stampin 6 club, the only problem is deciding what stamps I need most lol!!!!

I am off to catch up with your blogs and give my a fresh new look lol!!
xxxxxxx

7 comments:

nessy said...

hello you..long time no visit ~ cannot believe zack will be 5 years old ~hope he has a wonderful day..who could not enjoy a trip to portsmouths dock with all those boats!!
vanessa xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Cool card! we went up the Spinnaker tower in Portsmouth during half term, it was great! Wonder if we could have seen you?? ;-)
Glad you have enjoyed the stampers club too :-)
Hugs xx

paramount essay said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information.

essays monster said...

I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!

research paper monster said...

Thanks for posting this useful info. It really helped me

Essay sample said...

Thanks for posting Really Such Things.

dissertations said...

I should recommend your site to my friends. Cheers.