Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First post in my 30's!!!!!!

Today is my first post for ages been busy this month celebrating my 30th Birthday & Zack's 3rd Birthday!!!! As well as a few other hectic events!
I had a lovley Birthday day out in Windsor on Sunday with my girlfriends, we had a huge afternoon tea at the Castle hotel, very posh!
Then yestaday at our twenty week scan we had the fab news that Zack will be having a little Sister to play with in August! I am so excited and can't wait to get some cute dresses.
I have posted a couple of cards I made recently. I will try and get back to doing some of the challenges soon. I just seem to enjoy making what I want to make at the moment lol!!!
Hope you are all well
xxxx

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous cards ... and CONGRATULATIONS!
:o)

nessy said...

gorgeous cards ness ~ glad you had a wonderful birthday (sorry i missed it) and what wonderful news a baby girl ..oh think of all that pink buying!!!
vanessa xx