Sunday, September 13, 2009

Floral Fantasy

Today's card is for my MIL's birthday and the "cute card Thursday" challenge. This week the theme was pink & green, a combination I can never resist! I wanted to make a really pretty floral stamped card to go with her floral scented toiletries gift basket. I enjoyed making this card and it was nice to have a change from my usual stamping & colouring in. I enjoyed using the different stamping techniques. Recipe:
  • Versamark water mark stamped back round.
  • Stamped & embossed silver image
  • lace & ribbon from stash
  • card stock & adhesive pearls from papermill
  • Prima flowers & leaf
  • Anita's greeting stamped on ribbon with Stazon

xxxx

6 comments:

Denise said...

What a beautiful card, Ness! I too love the colours. Simply elegant.
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Hopped over after your comment on my blog - love all your work - especially the cute and cuddly stuff
x

Patti J. said...

This is beautiful Ness - your MIL will dearly love the card, and the time that you put into creating it for her!

Tracy said...

What a lovely elegant card, I'm sure your MIL will be delighted. I appreciate you becoming a follower and now I've found your blog I've become a follower of yours too and would like to see more of your creations.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

nessy said...

oh how stylish and delicate ~simply gorgeous!! your mil will love it!!
vanessa xx

PAM HAIRFIELD said...

Ness, I've been looking at all your cards you have made. They are so cute! I especially love this card. So soft and elegent. Beautiful! Pam