Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shopping spree!

Today's card is my entry for this fortnights "Just Christmas & Birthday Cards" challenge blog. This sketch for this challenge was great to work with. I intended to make a male Birthday card as I am getting short. However as always I never feel like making what I really need ! ;)
  • Papermania scalloped cards
  • Papermania "springburst" papers
  • Vellum
  • Stampendous stamped image(coloured with Promarkers)
  • PB stamped greeting
  • Flower stickers (Accessorize)

Hope you are having a great week,I am busy this week with two full study days at work. I think it's going to hit me hard lol.

xxx

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Lovely card Ness! Gorgeous colours and I adore this elzybells image! Hope your study days at work aren't too mind numbing!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Patti J. said...

Your card is just adorable Ness! I love this image, and your colors and layout are both wonderful! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us!

nessy said...

what a gorgeous card nessie ~love the colours and sweet image ~those flowers are just perfect!!
oh study days....mmmmmmmmmmm rather be crafting!
thanks for joining in with the fun on JCBC!
vanessa xx

Moni said...

Beautiful, love the image and love the papers! Hugs,moni