Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring in the air!!!!

The above card is my entry for The "CCT" challenge,this week the theme was citrus colours. I love bright colours so this was a dream for me and lent itself very nicely to an Easter card. Stamped image by Funstamps & was coloured with Promarkers. Cuttlebug embossed card with stickers,brads, Prima flower to embellish.
This card I made for my Dad's birthday next week, I used paper from old packaging as I loved the colours & pattern. Penny Black stamped images are used frequently in my men's cards. The greeting was Die-cut. I am looking forward to catching up with your blogs at the weekend.
Happy Crafting
xxx

7 comments:

angeljakki said...

Such a cute and and image x

Moni said...

Both cards are gorgeous, thank you for visited my blog! Hugs, Moni

amanda stokes said...

fab card's.Thanks for your comments on my blog really appreciate them :) xx

Saskia said...

Wow... 2 great creations!! I love 'cute' images!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

nessy said...

such a cute easter card ~real spring colours ~love the birthday card ~your dad will love it!
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

helen said...

how cute is that little chick!!! you have beautiful cards on your blog, thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, i will follow yours too
hugs
helen x