Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CCT Sketch !!!!

This is my entry for this weeks CCT challenge, I really enjoyed using this sketch and will definitely be using this one again. I used some free stickers I got from a magazine for the image & greeting. Tag was then mounted on to Anna Griffin papers, buttons & flower to embellish. I also received my new personalised stamp today,it looks quite professional when stamped on the reverse of the cards & envelopes.
Hope you have a great week,I have hopefully got a bit more time for crafting this week as I am off work. Aim to do a bit of blog hopping tomorrow!!!!!
xxx

7 comments:

Deb said...

Such a beautiful card, I adore this sweet little dog!
Many thanks for joining in our birthday challenge! Have a great evening, hugs Debx

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Vanessa, love the Daisy and Dandelion image. Louise x

Shazza said...

a lovely card, I have those cute stickers too
x

nessy said...

scrummy, scrummy card nessie ~just love that adorable image!!
can i ask where you got your personal stamp from????
vanessa xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card and lovely papers.
Julie x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute card and I love that created by stamp. Got a similar one myself

amanda stokes said...

Hi Nessie!Such a sweet card,its lovely.hugs amanda xx