Monday, January 05, 2009

Addicted Award!!!

I got given this fab award from Angel today which I really appreciate!!!! I have to list 5 things I am addicted to so here goes:
1. Obviously card making & blogging needs to be top of the list!!!!
2. Cheese, I absolutely adore the stuff,any type,anytime,anywhere !!!!
3. I love Diet Coke as I don't drink tea or coffee very often.
4. Shopping is a favourite pastime of mine, and I'm very good at spending too much money on shoes,clothes,crafting stuff etc...
5. Take-aways, Chinese,pizza,Indian I love them all. Hence I'm on a diet and have recently joined the Gym lol!!!!
The people I have nominated for this award are: Nessy & Ana as These are my favourite blogs!!!
Ness ;)

1 comment:

nessy said...

thankyou so much for the award ~can i think about the 5 things!!(don`t have much time at the moment) ...mmmmmm shopping well who doesn`t love that!!
vanessa xx