Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Treat day!!!

This card has been made with floral Die-cut which I have sanded,mounted on to CB embossed square,and then button stamped background & embellishment.
CB embossed card, stamped image by PB & coloured with liquid pearls. Die-cut flowers with beads for a bit of bling!
I have had a great day so far. This morning I had a wonderful card From Nessy to open, it was so gorgeous I have put it on my kitchen window sill to inspire me when I do the washing up!!!!
I then walked into town to get the food shop, I made the mistake of going in the craft shop!!!!
I couldn't resist a house mouse stamp to start off my collection,so hopefully I will have time to play with that later.
My resolution for 2009 is to try and diversify my cards, I have been doing to many cutsey ones recently. So here are the floral cards I made last night.
Enjoy your day
xxxx

No comments: